Thursday, December 15, 2005

Book Log of a Halo ODST: Day 1: 2nd post

Day 1: Pt.II

Time: 3:17:23
Date: 8/9/2552
Location: Russia, hospital underground bunker, surrounded by Covenant

It's now been 43 hours stuck in this bunker. Down here it's so quiet, the only thing you can hear is underground mines blowing off once in a while. My arm was pracitally blown off during battle. I could see my bone sticking out. Beeing shot with a needler was not the best thing to happen. They stuck so much bio foam in my arm it felt like a stuffed teddy bear. The bleeding stopped not to long ago. Most likely about 5 minutes ago. For those of you who don't know(If anyone is to find this log book), a needler is a covenant weapon. This weapon is shaped like a V sideways. It shoots purple/pink homing projectiles. When shot with these pink projectiles, you think it hurt. Not exactly as it explodes 3 seconds later. They say I may have to stay down here for 8 weeks, 3 if they could find an expert scientist on burns and radition. I have prayed my roseary 4 times that they could find a expert. The computers down here are about 438 years old. Even if they find a expert, he would have to take a convoy here. While I was out there I saw thousands of covenant cruisers and capitol ships. No way would he live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home